Michael Rose, partner at Hach & Rose, LLP, invites you to review the videos below to help answer any questions you may have regarding your case. For additional help regarding your case, please contact one of our New York attorneys at (212) 779-0057.
Table Of Contents
- About Hach & Rose, LLP
- Car Accidents Questions & Answers
- Common Questions About Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Construction Accident Questions & Answers
- Coronavirus Videos
- FELA Questions & Answers
- Labor Law Questions and Answers
- Medical Malpractice Questions & Answers
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Non-English Representation
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Questions and Answers
- Premises Liability Questions & Answers
- Switching Lawyers
- Work-Related Injury Questions & Answers
Is your law firm successfully handling your personal injury case during the Delta phase of Covid-19?
When will a case go to trial?
Is an attorney’s understanding of medical conditions critical in handling of personal injury claims?
Why is it important for construction workers to have an attorney on their side when they’ve been injured?
If I’m injured in an accident on the construction site and I file a lawsuit, should I fear for my job?
If I am working and am involved in a car accident, am I entitled to workers compensation or no-fault insurance compensation?
Can I pursue a personal injury case and a workers’ compensation case at the same time from the same accident?
Do I have to pay back workers’ comp benefits if I successfully recover compensation in a personal injury lawsuit?