Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Queens
Recovering from an injury accident can be a difficult, with medical bills, car repairs, and time off work draining your finances while your injuries cause you pain and suffering throughout the day. Whether you have been injured in a car accident, slip and fall, dog bite, or other accident, you only want the best to represent you and fight for the compensation you need and deserve. The good news is that you don’t have to travel to Manhattan to get the help of an experienced Manhattan law firm. You can get the legal services you need without ever leaving Queens.
Hach & Rose, LLP is a Madison Avenue law firm with a city-wide reach. Our experienced New York City personal injury lawyers will come to you where you are and handle your personal injury case in Queens. With our hard work, dedication, and in-depth knowledge of New York personal injury law, we will fight for you and increase your chances of winning significant compensation for your injuries in or out of court.
Cases we handle
Personal injury cases come in all shapes and sizes. Generally speaking, if you were injured due to another person’s negligence, you could take legal action to hold that person financially accountable for your injuries. Here are some of the common types of personal injury and other cases that Hach & Rose, LLP handles:
- Construction Accidents: Queens is home to a whopping 39 percent of New York City construction workers, according to an analysis by the New York Building Congress. Construction is hard work, and it comes with a risk of serious injury, from heavy lifting injuries over time to sudden slip and fall accidents. If you have been injured on a construction job in any borough, a New York construction accident lawyer can help you with your workers’ compensation claim.
- Work-Related Injuries: When you are injured on the job, you may think you will receive compensation for all your injuries through your employers’ workers’ compensation insurance. Unfortunately, receiving the maximum amount of compensation possible, or even any at all, is not always as easy as filing a simple claim. An experienced New York workers’ compensation attorney can help you get the most out of your coverage and win the compensation you need.
- Car Accidents: Recovering from a car accident can put a serious strain on your finances, with car repairs and medical bills forcing you to shovel out thousands that you may not have. If your accident was caused by a negligent driver, a New York car accident lawyer can help you bring a personal injury claim against them for a chance to recover significant compensation through a court verdict or out-of-court settlement.
- Truck Accidents: When commercial trucks hit ordinary cars, they can cause some of the most serious injuries of any motor vehicle accidents. If you have been hit by a truck due to the driver or company’s negligence, you could recover significant compensation for your injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycles can be an efficient and cost-effective way to get around busy city streets, but if you are hit by a negligent driver, they also leave you at risk of severe injuries. You could win significant compensation with a successful personal injury claim against the driver responsible.
- Train Accidents: While trains can be a great way to get around the city, negligent operators will sometimes cause them to crash, causing serious injuries to passengers onboard or bystanders. A New York City train accident lawyer can help you fight the party responsible for financial compensation.
- Aviation Accidents: Airlines are subject to a huge number of regulations to make their flights safe. Unfortunately, even the smallest misstep by a pilot or maintenance worker can cause serious injury or death to unsuspecting passengers. A New York aviation accident lawyer can help you hold such a negligent party financially accountable.
- Product Liability: From tools to pharmaceutical products to children’s toys, consumer products have the potential to cause serious injury when they are not made right. If you have been injured by a defective product, you could recover significant compensation from the manufacturer.
- Defective Drugs: Medicine is supposed to treat our illnesses, yet all too often, defective drugs actually hurt the patients who need them. Drug companies that cause injuries or further complications through their negligent manufacturing practices can be held liable.
- FELA: The Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) allows railroad workers to sue their employers for injuries caused by their negligence. If you are a railroad employee who has been injured on the job, you can take advantage of this federal protection to hold your employer accountable for your injuries.
- Exposure to Toxic Substances: People who are exposed to toxic substances over time can develop serious and sometimes life-threatening illnesses. Whether you have been exposed to such a substance at home, on the job, or elsewhere, you may be able to bring a claim against the party responsible.
- Nursing Home Abuse: We like to think of nursing homes as a safe place for our elderly loved ones, but when the family is not around, many defenseless nursing home residents are subject to abuse and neglect by staff. If you suspect that your loved one has been abused in a nursing home, a New York nursing home abuse lawyer can help you to sue the nursing home and hold the abusive or neglectful staff responsible for their careless actions.
- Premises Liability: Property owners have a responsibility to keep their property safe for visitors. This responsibility includes taking care of hazards such as slippery floors, moving carpets, falling objects, and others. Property owners and their representatives who fail to take care of these risks can be held liable in a premises liability case for the injuries their negligence has caused.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slip and fall accidents are one of the leading causes of injuries to the elderly, but they have the potential to cause serious injury to anyone. Whether you slipped and fell on the job or simply while visiting another person’s property, our New York slip and fall accident lawyers can help you pursue compensation in a workers’ compensation or personal injury claim.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors take an oath to help their patients and do no harm, but unfortunately, some inadvertently or even intentionally cause harm through their own negligence. This breach of their duty as medical professionals is called medical malpractice, and often results in a patient’s condition worsening, or even in death. If you or your loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, our New York City medical malpractice lawyers are here to help.
- Class Actions: When a large number of people have been victims of financial fraud or defective product-related injuries, sometimes the best path toward fighting the negligent party responsible is a class action lawsuit, in which they all join together as plaintiffs. If you have been hurt by a product that has now been widely recognized as dangerous, Hach & Rose, LLP is happy to talk with you about how your case might fit into a class action suit.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one is an unspeakable tragedy, and one that can result in not only emotional trauma, but also in dire financial consequences. A wrongful death claim against the party responsible can help you recover damages for funeral and burial costs, medical bills, lost income, and more. Nothing can ever replace your loved one, but a successful wrongful death claim in New York can help you move on financially.
- Asbestos: Exposure to asbestos can cause a number of serious illnesses, many of them affecting the lungs. Workers who are exposed to asbestos should seek medical treatment. If you have developed medical issues as a result of exposure to asbestos, an experienced New York asbestos lawyer can help you explore your options for financial compensation.
- Workers’ Rights: Federal and state regulations protecting workers’ rights have been a hard-fought victory for workers in Queens, throughout the city, and across the country. At Hach & Rose, LLP, we are committed to fighting for workers whose employers have violated these regulations and created an unsafe or unfair work environment. While our firm is known for working with local unions, we are happy to represent non-union workers in the government and private sectors as well.
- Fires and Explosions: Whether they occur at home, at work, around a vehicle, or anywhere else, fires and explosions have the potential to cause serious, often fatal injuries, as well as permanent scars. If you have been hurt in a fire or explosion caused by another party’s negligence, our New York fire and explosion lawyers are here to help.
No matter how you were hurt, an experienced New York personal injury attorney serving Queens can help you explore your legal options.
Recovering from a personal injury is a difficult time in your life, but you don’t have to face this alone. The Queens personal injury lawyers of Hach & Rose, LLP are ready to fight for you and increase your chances of a significant settlement or court verdict. If you or someone you love has been injured, call us now at (212) 779-0057 to connect with a personal injury lawyer serving Queens.