Tribeca Personal Injury Lawyers
If someone else’s negligence resulted in an accident which caused your injuries, they should be held responsible. After the accident, you may be wondering who will cover the costs for your injuries as well as your bills while you’re in the hospital recovering. You shouldn’t have to worry about mounting bills while healing from an accident. Let a personal injury attorney advocate for you so you can focus on rebuilding your life.
Contact the legal team at [firm-name] if you’re looking for a personal injury attorney in Tribeca. We can answer any questions you may have and fight to recover the compensation you need to recover from your injuries. If you have been hurt in a car accident, a medical malpractice case, a slip and fall, or any other personal injury, and you believe someone else is to blame, you should retain top-tier legal assistance. Call us at (212) 779-0057 and get the help you need.
Call us today or contact us online, and a member of our legal team will get back to you right away. The consultation is free and confidential. Whatever your case entails, you can count on a compassionate ear and competent advice.
If someone else was at fault for your injuries, you deserve the chance to recover compensation from that person. Medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering are often just part of your losses. At [firm-name], we believe you should be able to get the justice you deserve. Our firm is skilled in a range of personal injury and related practice areas, including:
- 3M Earplug Lawsuits
- Aviation Accidents
- Baby Formula Lawsuits
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Benzene Lawsuits
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Drugs & Products
- Electric Scooters
- Fires and Explosions
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- New Jersey Child Sex Abuse Law
- New York Child Victims Act
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Philips CPAP Lawsuit Attorneys
- Premises Liability
- Property Damage
- Rental Bike Accidents
- Sexual Abuse
- Slip and Fall
- Talcum Powder
- Tourist Injuries
- Toxic Substance Exposure
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Workers’ Rights
- Work-Related Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Zantac Lawsuits
About Our Firm
Gregory Hach and Michael Rose have been practicing personal injury law together for more than 20 years. Mr. Rose is a respected trial attorney and a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an honor reserved for attorneys who have won that figure for their clients. Mr. Hach was elected as a SuperLawyer in New York State. He is also a recipient of many other prestigious awards noting his professional successes.
Our firm believes that our clients’ interests always come first, no matter what else is happening in the case. Our goal is the best outcome we can obtain for our clients, whether that is a settlement or going to trial and letting the jury decide what our client should receive.
No attorneys, however outstanding they are, can work alone. Our team also includes a dozen stellar attorneys and a top-notch office staff of legal professionals. We promise our clients the very best of legal representation and case management, no matter what type of case they bring through our doors.
Why You Need an Attorney
Many people question if they need a lawyer after an accident. If the accident is small and the facts are not in dispute, you might not need representation. For instance, if you back into a pole in the parking lot, and your insurance will cover the repairs, there is no need to bring anyone else into the discussion.
However, there are numerous situations where an attorney is necessary. You need an attorney in cases where things are not as obvious. Circumstances where a lawyer can help include:
- When there are questions that must be resolved — A lawyer can help if it isn’t clear what happened before or during the incident. For instance, if you slipped at the grocery store and broke your ankle, there will be questions about what you slipped on when you fell and whose job it was to clean up the aisle. It’s much easier to determine these things when you have someone representing your interests.
- When there is a determination of fault that must be made — New York follows the “pure” comparative negligence rule. Even if you are partially at fault in the accident, you can still recover part of your compensation. An attorney can help determine and prove your level of fault in the case. For instance, suppose in your slip and fall, your damages were $50,000. The store was found to be 80% at fault, and you were 20% at fault. The insurers would prefer if you were 50% at fault, cutting their payment in half. Having an attorney would protect your rights and your potential recovery.
- When there are multiple parties involved — If there are several people or entities involved, it can become complicated to file a claim. For instance, you might need to sue the grocery store but also the janitorial company for failing to clean up the mess. Your attorney can help navigate the complexities of a multi-party case.
How We Can Help
If you need a personal injury attorney in Tribeca after any kind of accident or injury, contact [firm-name]. We have a proven record of winning awards for our clients in cases big and small, and we want to help you get the compensation you deserve. Our legal team will be here for you no matter what your case involves until your case is settled.
Remember, you only have three years from the date of your accident to file any legal action, so don’t wait. Give us a call today.
Call us at (212) 779-0057 or contact us online, and a member of our team will be in touch with you for a free consultation. We will listen to the facts in your case and provide you with the best options for the next steps in making your claim.