For almost ten years, the Lower East Side personal injury attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP have dedicated their careers to obtaining justice for clients who have experienced injury or harm due to another party’s negligence. Michael Rose and Gregory Hach pride themselves on their fierce record of protecting the interests of those injured due to the carelessness of others in New York.
The experienced legal team of Hach & Rose, LLP has successfully recovered more than $500 million for our clients. We are also here for you. If you have suffered an injury due to another party’s negligence or recklessness and are considering filing a lawsuit for damages, know we are on your side. Contact us today.
At Hach & Rose, LLP, you’ll find a passionate team of seasoned personal injury lawyers who work together to help handle personal injury claims and lawsuits. Our Lower East Side law firm can offer multilingual support. We are proud to offer consultations that are free of charge to our clients. They come with zero strings attached and no obligations.
If you would like to discuss your case with an experienced legal professional, fill out our online contact form or call us today at (212) 779-0057. We are committed to responding to our clients as swiftly as possible. Even if you contact us outside of our office hours, you can rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as we can.
What Is a Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury cases can be brought when one person suffers physical injury or harm because of another party’s wrongdoing. These circumstances can occur anywhere, including on construction sites, in hospitals, or in your car. These injuries may happen for various reasons. These can include medical malpractice, construction accidents, and slip-and-fall accidents.
In New York, most personal injury lawsuits are subject to a three-year statute of limitations. This means you have three years from the accident date to file a lawsuit for compensation. If you fail to meet this statutory deadline, the court may dismiss your case.
What Happens After an Injury?
The most important thing is getting medical assistance immediately when someone has just been injured. In the aftermath, recovery, and habilitation can be long and expensive. Long-term physical therapy or medication may be necessary. That can cost a lot of money. Unfortunately, the injuries a person receives often mean that they are temporarily or permanently unable to continue their employment. The psychological burden of these expenses can sometimes feel as painful as the bodily harm that the other party caused.
One of the results of an accidental injury is that medical bills for treatment begin to mount up. Additionally, even meeting regular household financial obligations becomes problematic if the injury prevents the person from working.
At Hach & Rose, LLP, we believe you should not be financially responsible for an accident that was not your fault. In many cases, it may be possible to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit against the person or people involved. With an experienced Lower East Side legal team to help you with your personal injury case, you will have someone who understands how to fight for full and fair monetary recovery for you. With us doing the work for you, you can focus fully on your health and well-being.
Types of Cases Our Lower East Side Personal Injury Lawyers Take
The lawyers of Hach & Rose, LLP are ready to take on all types of personal injury claims. The following are some of the most common injuries that we deal with.
- Car Accidents – Automobile accidents of various kinds are probably the most common type of personal injury claims that most law firms handle. While it is true that fewer than half of New York City households own a car, accidents on the road are still common. Pursuing compensation for injuries sustained in these accidents often requires the assistance of legal professionals with substantial knowledge and experience handling personal injury cases.
- Construction Accident Claims – Whether you are working on a construction site and suffer an on-the-job injury or you were a visitor to a construction site and were injured by some condition on the property, we can help you pursue the compensation you need to cover your losses.
- Medical Malpractice Claims – A medical malpractice claim seeks compensation for someone harmed due to a medical professional’s negligence. A skilled legal team can help you navigate the confusing medical malpractice world. We will work hard to evaluate and pursue your claim from all angles.
- Wrongful Death Claims – A wrongful death claim aims to recover damages related to a deceased person’s medical expenses, emotional or physical suffering, and expenses for their funeral and burial. With our team focusing on litigation, you can have the space to grieve and process your painful loss.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – This type of accident occurs when a person slips, trips, or falls on someone else’s property due to a hazardous condition.
- Nursing Home Abuse – When we put our loved ones into the care of a nursing home facility, we trust that they’ll be looked after and cared for. When that doesn’t happen, having the assistance of an experienced nursing home abuse attorney can help you get justice for your loved one.
- Motorcycle Accidents – If you’ve been injured while riding your motorcycle through the negligence of another, we can help you fight the media-driven stereotypes that may result in less compensation than you deserve.
- Truck Accidents – Commercial truck drivers must have specific training and a license to drive big rigs. When they don’t act with the appropriate amount of care and an accident results, we can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Train Accidents – If you’ve been injured in a train accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses. We can help you determine which parties are liable and seek compensation from them.
- Work-Related Injuries – Our workers’ compensation attorneys can help you pursue the workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to for your work-related injury.
- Defective Drugs and Products – When an innocent consumer is harmed by products that should have been safe, our attorneys can help pursue the compensation they deserve.
- Aviation Accidents – When people are injured in aviation accidents, our Hach & Rose, LLP lawyers can help you determine which parties were at fault. Then we’ll determine how best to get compensation for your losses.
- Toxic Substance Exposure – If you were exposed to substances that made you ill, we might be able to help you find out who was responsible. Then we’ll help you get the treatment and the money you need.
- Rental Bike Accidents and Electric Scooter Accidents – These popular means of transportation are increasingly available in our cities. As a result, so are accidents involving them. If you were injured while riding one of these, we may be able to help you get compensation.
Contact Our Lower East Side Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you believe that the negligence or recklessness of another party has caused you bodily harm, contact the Lower East Side personal injury lawyers of Hach & Rose, LLP today. Our legal team has experience handling all types of personal injury lawsuits and claims for New Yorkers. And we would consider it a privilege to work with you too.
To speak to an experienced legal professional about your personal injury case, contact Hach & Rose, LLP today at (212) 779-0057 for a free consultation and evaluation of your case. You are not alone in this fight. We are ready to help you every step of the way.