Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Brooklyn
Anyone who has suffered a personal injury knows just how complicated the recovery process can be. From sky-high medical and repair bills to lost wages due to time off work, the financial pressures can hurt almost as much as the injuries themselves. Whatever type of accident caused your injuries, you will want the best lawyer you can find to represent you and help you win the compensation you need and deserve. Fortunately, even if you live in Brooklyn, you don’t have to travel to Manhattan for the legal services of an experienced Manhattan law firm. In fact, you can get all the help you need without even leaving Brooklyn.
With Hach & Rose, LLP, you will get a Madison Avenue law firm with a city-wide reach. Wherever you’re at, our experienced New York City personal injury attorneys will come to you and handle your injury claim in Brooklyn. Our in-depth knowledge of New York personal injury law, combined with our dedication and work ethic, have prepared us to handle whatever case comes our way. Our personal injury lawyers serving Brooklyn will fight hard for you and increase your chances of winning significant compensation for your injuries.
Cases we handle
Our injury lawyers serving Brooklyn are equipped to handle a wide variety of personal injury and other cases. If you have been seriously injured in any way due to another party’s negligence, we are happy to talk to you about your case in a free consultation. Here are some of the types of cases we handle:
- Construction Accidents: Nearly one in three New York City construction workers live in Brooklyn, according to the New York Building Congress. While construction is a popular and very respectable industry in Brooklyn, it also comes with a high risk of work-related injuries, including from heavy lifting or slip and fall accidents. If you have been injured on a construction job, our New York construction accident lawyers are ready to help with your workers’ compensation claim.
- Work-Related Injuries: Nearly all private employers in New York are required to carry workers’ compensation insurance in case of workplace injuries. If you have been injured on the job, you may think you can fully rely on this coverage, but unfortunately, many employers and insurers will try to reduce the amount they pay you by casting doubt on your story and the extent of your injuries. An experienced New York workers’ compensation lawyer can help you file your claim as effectively as possible to increase your chances of winning the compensation you need.
- Car Accidents: Most people don’t think twice about taking a car to get from Point A to Point B, but when negligent drivers cause accidents, you can be left with serious or even life-threatening injuries. Thankfully, a personal injury claim against the driver responsible can help you win significant compensation to aid in your recovery.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial trucks are enormous machines with a lot of moving parts. If one of these metal monsters hits your car, you could suffer severe injuries, or worse. Often, truck accidents are due to negligence on the part of the truck driver, the company they work for, or both. If you have been injured in a truck accident, our New York City truck accident lawyers are ready to fight for you.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycles can be a great way to get around crowded city streets, but their small size and open nature put riders at risk of severe or even life-threatening injuries if they are hit by cars. If you have been hurt in a motorcycle accident, our New York motorcycle accident lawyers can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
- Train Accidents: New Yorkers ride trains all the time — often, they’re the easiest way to get around. Unfortunately, trains are not always as safe as they may seem. A negligent operator’s slip-up can leave passengers and bystanders seriously injured. If you have been injured in a train accident, our New York City train accident lawyers can help you fight the party responsible for financial compensation.
- Aviation Accidents: Airplanes are complicated machines, and they are subject to a number of safety regulations to keep passengers from being injured. Unfortunately, all too often, a pilot, maintenance worker, or another airline employee will make a misstep that can cause passengers severe injuries or possibly even cost them their lives. Our New York aviation accident lawyers can help you fight negligent airline employees for the harm they’ve caused you.
- Product Liability: Over the years, the New York and federal government have put a number of consumer protection laws in place to keep consumers safe. Unfortunately, some manufacturers still make and sell defective products, from pharmaceuticals to children’s toys, that end up injuring unsuspecting consumers. If you have been hurt by a defective product, you may be able to hold the manufacturer liable for your injuries.
- Defective Drugs: When we take medicine, we expect to feel better, but sometimes, manufacturers allow defective drugs to hit the market, causing further health complications for the patients who need them. If a defective drug has harmed you, our New York defective drug lawyers can help you fight the manufacturer for compensation.
- FELA: Many employees may be limited to workers’ compensation claims when they are injured on the job, but under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA), railroad workers can sue their employers for injuries caused by their negligence. If you are a railroad worker and you have been injured on the job, an experienced New York personal injury attorney can help you take advantage of this federal protection and fight to hold your negligent employer accountable.
- Exposure to Toxic Substances: Toxic substances can cause humans to develop severe or life-threatening illnesses over time. If you have been exposed to a toxic substance at work, at home, or anywhere else, our New York toxic substances lawyers can help you fight the party responsible for the compensation you need.
- Nursing Home Abuse: We put our elderly relatives in nursing homes thinking they will get the care they need to live healthy lives. Unfortunately, some nursing home employees become abusive or neglectful, causing physical and psychological harm to residents. If your loved one has been abused or neglected in a nursing home, our New York City nursing home abuse lawyers are ready to help.
- Premises Liability: Property owners and their representatives are responsible for keeping their property safe for visitors. When property owners fail to take care of potential hazards such as uneven or slippery surfaces, they can be held liable in a personal injury suit for the harm their negligence has caused.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slip and fall accidents are often a premises liability or workplace injury issue, and they have the potential to cause serious injury, especially to the elderly. If you have been hurt after slipping and falling due to another party’s negligence, our New York slip and fall accident lawyers can help you fight for the compensation you need to aide in your recovery.
- Medical Malpractice: Every doctor takes an oath to help and not harm patients, but sometimes through sheer negligence, they end up hurting the people they’re charged with healing. If a doctor’s medical negligence has hurt you, our New York City medical malpractice lawyers serving Brooklyn can help you fight the party responsible for financial compensation.
- Class Actions: When one party’s negligent or intentionally harmful dealings hurt a large number of people, sometimes the most effective way to fight back for compensation is to join forces with other victims in a class action lawsuit. If you have been hurt by a product or service that is known to be widely harmful, Hach & Rose, LLP is happy to talk to you about the possibility of joining a class action suit to help you win a share of the compensation.
- Asbestos: Asbestos can be extremely harmful to humans, causing a number of illnesses that afflict the lungs. If you have been exposed to asbestos, you may be at risk of serious medical complications, and our New York asbestos attorneys can help you fight the party responsible for compensation.
- Workers’ Rights: Hach & Rose, LLP is a proud defender of workers’ rights. We cut our teeth working with local labor unions, though we serve non-union workers as well. If your employer has violated regulations protecting your rights as a worker, our New York City workers’ rights lawyers serving Brooklyn can help you fight to hold them accountable.
- Fire and Explosions: Fires and explosions can cause severe or even fatal injuries, as well as permanent scarring. If you have been hurt in a fire or explosion caused by another party’s negligence, whether at work, on the street, or anywhere else, our New York fire and explosion lawyers can help you fight for the compensation you need and deserve.
Whatever kind of accident has caused your injuries, our New York City personal injury lawyers serving Brooklyn can help you explore your legal options.
Recovering from a personal injury is never easy, but an experienced attorney can increase your chances of winning significant financial compensation from the party responsible, helping you to deal with the costs of your recovery. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, call Hach & Rose, LLP today at (212) 779-0057 to connect with a personal injury attorney serving Brooklyn.