$5,000 Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship
The personal injury attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP have built a reputation as the go-to law firm for injured individuals in New York City. Our commitment to those who have been injured as a result of a catastrophic injury is unwavering, and we are proud of the verdicts and settlements we have won on behalf of our clients.
The entire team at Hach & Rose, LLP strongly believe in giving back to our community in any way we can. That’s why we created the $5,000 Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded in the name of our clients, whose strength through adversity after suffering a serious injury is an inspiration to us every single day. Hach & Rose, LLP is proud to designate Frederick Dawo as 2019’s honoree. Because the cost of education is rising every year, we created this scholarship to assist graduating high school students, or current college students, with the costs of attending college or graduate school. We hope that this scholarship can ease some of the burdens that deserving students face while supporting themselves and shouldering a heavy workload in school.
How to Apply
Hach & Rose, LLP will provide $5,000 to help one student who is a graduating senior in high school or in good standing with their university, college, community college, or graduate school in the United States. To be eligible for selection for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your life must have been touched by a person injured due to someone else’s negligence.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- At the date of the award, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- At the date of the award, you must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college, university, or graduate program in the United States.
- For graduating high school seniors, have a sealed, official transcript from your high school by the time the scholarship is disbursed on May 15, 2019. (This will replace proof of enrollment and good standing in a college, university, or graduate school)
- Complete the essay according to the prompt below.
If you meet all of the requirements above, you are eligible to be awarded this scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to the qualified candidate who writes the most compelling essay on the prompt below.
“Your life was touched in some manner by an individual who was hurt in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Tell us how the event impacted your life, and what you learned or how you have grown as a result.”
Length of Essay:
The length of the essay should be a maximum of 2500 words.
Applicants should send the essays to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 30, 2019
Winner Announcement Date:
August 1, 2019
On behalf of the entire team at Hach & Rose, LLP as well as our valued clients, we are happy to present this scholarship to a deserving student each year. We look forward to reading your essay submission, and we wish you all the best of luck with your studies!