Hach & Rose, LLP is Dedicated to the Representation of Union Members and their Families
New York state is one of the top ten states for Labor Union membership in the United States, with 4,519,121 members. The Department of Labor has implemented many safety regulations that are designed to keep jobsites safe and free from accidents. However, each year, thousands of workers are injured or killed on the job from failure to follow such regulations. At Hach & Rose, LLP, we pride ourselves on having intimate knowledge of labor laws, and are deeply committed to representing labor union members. If you are a Union Member, do not hesitate to give us a call. We are a union- oriented injury firm and are intimately familiar with the injuries and situations which can arise in this line of work.
Our firm has long-standing ties to the organized labor movement in the United States, and particularly in New York. Gregory Hach’s father was a highly respected leader of the Labor movement in New York, and throughout his career, he has fought for the rights of union members in a variety of types of personal injury cases. Furthermore, Attorney Hach is the developer of LOHRSOFT, or Labor Organization Healthcare Reimbursement Software, which helps union members get the compensation they need for the costs of an injury from their health plans and third-parties responsible for their damages.
Aside from Attorney Hach, many other members of our law firm have had connections to the organized labor movement, either as legal counsel to labor unions or as members themselves. Therefore, we understand the needs of union workers better than most other firms, and we put this knowledge to use in fighting for our clients’ rights.
We have successfully represented clients from the following unions:
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers (Boilermakers)
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers (Roofers)
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- International Union of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers (Asbestos Workers)
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters (UBC)
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers (Ironworkers)
- International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE)
- Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA)
- Sheet Metal Workers’ International Association (SMWIA)
- Operative Plasterers’ and Cement Masons’ International Association of the United States and Canada (OP&CMIA)
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting
- Industry of the United States and Canada (United Association or UA)
- International Union of Elevator Constructors (Elevators)
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT)
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters (Teamsters)
If you or someone you know is a union member and has suffered a serious injury, contact our New York personal injury attorneys today at (212) 779-0057 to speak with an experienced member of our legal team about the details of your case and what we can do to help.