Lower Manhattan Personal Injury Lawyers
Being injured by another person’s careless or negligent behavior can leave you with serious injuries and even more questions. You may wonder who is responsible for your bills and where to turn for the compensation you are owed.
At [firm-name], we have the answers to these questions. If you have suffered any type of injury and believe someone else may be to blame, you need legal assistance. We provide our clients in lower Manhattan and throughout the five boroughs with the commitment and knowledge to get them the compensation they deserve after a car accident, a slip and fall injury, or a medical malpractice injury.
Call us today at (212) 779-0057 or contact us online, and a member of our legal team will reach out to you right away. The consultation is free and confidential. Whatever your case entails, you can be assured of a compassionate ear and competent advice.
A personal injury case is any matter where harm occurred due to another person’s careless or negligent act. If someone’s negligence caused your injuries, you have the right to fair compensation. At Hach & Rose, LLP, we will work to get you the recovery you are entitled to. Our firm is skilled in a range of personal injury and related areas, including:
- Personal Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workers’ Rights
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Sexual Abuse
- New York Child Victims Act
- Defective Drugs & Products
- Aviation Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Zantac Lawsuit
- Talcum Powder
- Property Damage
- Tourist Injuries
- Fires and Explosions
- Electric Scooters
- Baby Formula Lawsuits
- Benzene Lawsuits
- Car Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Train Accidents
- Work-Related Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- New Jersey Child Sex Abuse Law
- Toxic Substance Exposure
- Class Actions
- 3M Earplug Lawsuit
- Rental Bike Accidents
- Philips CPAP Lawsuit Attorneys
About Our Firm
Founding attorneys Gregory Hach and Michael Rose became partners nearly 20 years ago. Mr. Rose has spent his career as a trial attorney, representing clients in personal injury cases and obtaining multi-million dollar jury awards for victims of accidents. Mr. Hach is a respected labor attorney and has represented union members in New York and across the country.
When the attorneys joined to form [firm-name], they did so with the belief that the client’s interests should be placed ahead of all other concerns. The goal of [firm-name] is to obtain the best outcome for our clients, whether that is a settlement or a trial award.
Our firm has grown to include more than a dozen attorneys plus stellar office staff. No matter what the needs of our clients may be, they can rely upon the legal team at Hach & Rose, LLP to meet and exceed expectations while advocating for clients in and out of court. Contact us today, if you’d like to discuss your case- at no obligation to you.
What We Can Do for You
After an accident, you may not think you need an attorney right away. If the damage is minor and you don’t seem to be hurt, you may wonder if you should bother hiring a lawyer. However, there are reasons you should consider consulting an attorney right away, such as:
- Injuries take time to develop — If you suffered a neck or back injury, closed head trauma (such as a concussion), or other soft-tissue injuries, it could take a long time to realize you’re hurt. A delay in treatment can look bad in future legal action.
- Statutes of limitation — You have three years to file a personal injury claim in New York unless you need to sue a government agency like the MTA. Then you only have 90 days to file a “notice of intent.” After that, you are barred from any recovery.
- Lowball settlements and sneaky tricks — Insurance companies want to settle with you for the lowest possible amount. Even your own insurer will try for a settlement much lower than you probably deserve. The other party’s insurer or attorney may also try to get you to admit fault even if you aren’t to blame. It’s easy to make an admission by mistake. Having an attorney to field phone calls and review offer letters can save you from many errors.
You are entitled to economic and non-economic damages if you are injured due to another person’s negligence. Our job is to get you the compensation you deserve after your accident. These damages may include:
- Economic or “special” damages — These damages reimburse you for actual costs. Medical bills, lost wages or other income, future earnings, in-home care, medical equipment or devices, even childcare or transportation to and from the doctor’s office are examples of economic damages.
- Non-economic or “general” damages — These are damages that cover things that do not have a monetary value but are impacted by your injury and affect your quality of life. Pain and suffering, emotional distress, long-term disability, lost opportunity, and loss of consortium are examples of non-economic damages.
- Punitive damages — The court can award these damages in cases where the offender’s behavior was especially egregious or the judge feels additional punishment is justified. You can ask for punitive damages, but the court must award them. Courts are reluctant to give them except in certain cases.
You Need Hach & Rose, LLP
If you need a personal injury attorney in the lower Manhattan area, contact us online, or call Hach & Rose, LLP right away. With more than 20 years of experience, we are well-versed in the legal ins and outs of New York’s court system. We have a documented record of seven-figure settlements for our clients, and we will work hard to get the best outcome for your case.
Whether your case is large or small, we will treat you as our only client and fight for the compensation you are entitled to. Call [firm-name] at (212) 779-0057 or fill out the contact form on our website. The consultation is free and confidential. We will review your case and give you our best evaluation on how to proceed. Don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re ready to help.