Spotlight on Attorney David R. Cheverie
David Cheverie is an Of Counsel at Hach & Rose, LLP and practices in the fields of personal injury and mass tort litigation. Mr. Cheverie’s focus is construction site accidents, representing Union members who have been injured or killed on the job. He is also a proud member of Laborers’ Local 230.
Mr. Cheverie frequently lectures at Union Membership meetings on issues of construction site safety. His lectures educate union members on protecting their rights and what they need know when an accident occurs on the job. Mr. Cheverie has lectured at General Membership meetings to multiple Locals of the Laborers Union, the Operating Engineers Union and the Sheet Metal Workers Union.
David R. Cheverie
Admitted to bar:
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of Massachusetts
- Rogers Williams Law School, J.D. cum laude and several awards for excellence
- University of Connecticut, B.A.
- Inducted as a lifetime Charter Member of Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2013-2014
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2015-2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2017-2018
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2019-2020
- New York Bar Association
- New York County Law Association
- Laborers’ Local 230