David R. Cheverie, Associate
David Cheverie is an associate at Hach & Rose, LLP and practices in the fields of personal injury and mass tort litigation. Mr. Cheverie’s focus is construction site accidents, representing Union members who have been injured or killed on the job. He is also a proud member of Laborers’ Local 230.
Admitted to bar:
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of Massachusetts
- Rogers Williams Law School, J.D. cum laude and several awards for excellence
- University of Connecticut, B.A.
Honors and Awards:
- Inducted as a lifetime Charter Member of Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America
- New York Bar Association
- New York County Law Association
- Laborers’ Local 230