John A. Blyth, Associate
John Blyth is an associate at Hach & Rose, LLP and practices in the fields of personal injury, mass torts, and complex civil litigation. Mr. Blyth’s focus is general negligence and construction site accidents, representing Union members who have been injured or killed on the job. His responsibilities at the firm include investigating new cases, drafting motions, and taking depositions, as well as participating in court conferences, mediations and arbitration hearings.
Click here to read John Blyth’s blog.
Admitted to the bar:
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Federal court in New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A.
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Federal Bar Council