Text Us

What is the first thing you should do if you are hurt on city property?

John Blyth, New York City personal injury lawyer, recommends contacting an attorney as soon as possible when filing a lawsuit against a municipality. Hach & Rose, LLP, will work with you to meet the s…

SEO for Lawyers