Text Us

My case was dropped by another law firm. Can you help me?

In some cases, a plaintiff’s original legal representatives may choose to discontinue their service for a variety of reasons. However, this does not necessarily mean that one’s case is invalid or that they should no longer pursue the matter. Unless the case has been dismissed or closed, a plaintiff may seek new legal representation and press onward in their effort to recover suitable financial compensation for the harm that they have endured.

If you have had your case dropped by another law firm, we would be glad to discuss the situation with you and to provide experienced representation if your case has merit. Contact a New York personal injury attorney of Hach & Rose, LLP, by calling (212) 779-0057.

SEO for Lawyers