Text Us

I can’t pay for my medical bills, but I intend on pursuing legal action for compensation. Is this allowed?

In short, the answer to this question rests with a person’s medical care provider. Some hospitals and doctors will allow patients injured due to someone else’s negligence to withhold payment until their legal proceedings are complete. Others may not. However, an attorney may be able to better explain the situation to a medical care provider and work out a solution to help those without the financial means to cover injury costs presently.

If you’re concerned about the cost of your injury and are considering filing for financial compensation through an injury lawsuit, we may be able to help you with this process. For a free consultation regarding your full range of legal options after an injury, contact a New York City injury attorney of Hach & Rose, LLP, at (212) 779-0057 today.

SEO for Lawyers