New York Work-Related Injuries Attorneys
In the United States, one of the most important legal developments of the past century has been the remarkable expansion of workers’ rights, particularly in relation to workplace safety. Because of the considerable impact that a workplace injury can exert on a worker’s life, most injuries that occur on the job render a worker eligible for financial assistance to help them cope with the consequences.
At Hach & Rose, LLP, we are committed to helping injured workers fight for the compensation they need to help cope with the consequences of a serious injury, including medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. If you or someone you know has suffered an injury in the workplace, contact our New York workplace injury lawyers at (212) 779-0057 to speak with a qualified member of our legal team about the details of your case.
How We Can Help
Many different forms of injury may render workers unable to return to their job. Some common workplace injuries that may warrant the pursuit of compensation include:
- Slip and fall injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Leg and knee injuries
- Head injuries
- Occupational illness
These are just some of the many different injuries that a worker may suffer in the course of doing construction work, and at Hach & Rose, LLP, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of construction workers who have suffered job-related injuries.
Example Workplace Injury Results
- $13,000,000 jury verdict for operating engineer who fell from a ladder while painting
- $3,475,000 settlement for carpenter injured by fall from temporary roof
- $2,100,000 settlement for laborer struck by a Bobcat on a construction site
- $3,525,000 settlement for construction supervisor who fell from a makeshift ladder
- $6,000,000 jury verdict for woman injured while working in care facility
- $2,500,000 settlement for sheet metal worker injured when he slipped on unsecured board on construction site
- $3,200,000 for carpenter injured by fall from ladder
- $2,100,000 for operating engineer/school fireman when he fell from a poorly constructed permanent ladder
- $2,500,000 for laborer struck by a piece of falling construction debris
- $3,500,000 for stone mason who was struck by sheet rock thrown from building because there was no garbage chute present
Click here to view more results obtained by the attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a workplace accident, you stand to benefit greatly from having experienced legal representation help you seek the financial assistance you need for your losses. Contact the NY personal injury attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP, by calling (212) 779-0057 today to learn more about how we can help you.