Welcome to our Website
Michael Rose, partner at Hach & Rose, LLP, invites you to review the videos below to help answer any questions you may have regarding your case. For additional help regarding your case, please contact one of our New York attorneys at (212) 779-0057.
Construction Accident Questions & Answers
- Who is responsible if I am a construction worker injured by a falling object?
- How does your experience in the construction field influence how you practice law?
- What do I need to know as a construction worker if I’m injured on the job?
- Why is it important for construction workers to have an attorney on their side when they’ve been injured?
- What are the most important things to consider as a construction worker if I’m injured on the job?
- Why would a construction worker who has been injured benefit from hiring Hach & Rose?
- Describe the litigation process following an accident or injury
- We take pride in representing construction workers
- Why should I choose Hach & Rose for my construction accident case?
- How are construction workers protected in New York?
- Why choose Hach & Rose if I am hurt on a construction site?
- What factors should I consider in my construction accident case?
- What sets Hach & Rose apart in litigating construction accident cases?
Work-Related Injury Questions & Answers
- Do workers filing a claim have reason to fear retaliation from their employer?
- What is the first thing an injured worker should do following an accident?
- The importance of hiring experienced lawyers
- What is important to know as a union worker?
- If I have a workers’ compensation case, can I bring a lawsuit?
- What is an example of a labor case you have worked on?
- What else can you tell us about your labor union experience?
- Why do you represent union workers?
- Why is it important to hire a union-friendly lawyer?
- What is the Jones Act?
Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Questions and Answers
- Who can file a lawsuit against a nursing home?
- What is nursing home negligence or abuse?
- What should I do if my loved one fell in a nursing home?
- Why are elderly people more susceptible to injuries?
- Why can hip fractures have such dire consequences?
- What should I do if an elderly loved one is injured in an accident?
FELA Questions & Answers
- What is a FELA lawyer?
- How is a railroad injury claim different from a standard injury claim?
- What is the Federal Rail Safety Act?
- What is Repetitive Stress Syndrome?
- What is the Federal Railroad Administration?
- Why is it important to have an attorney who is experienced with railroad cases?
Asbestos Questions & Answers
- What is mesothelioma?
- I have been in contact with asbestos. What should I expect at my first meeting with an attorney?
- What are other conditions or illnesses associated with asbestos?
- What should I do if I have been around asbestos?
- What is rewarding about representing asbestos exposure victims?
Medical Malpractice Questions & Answers
Premises Liability Questions & Answers
- What is the statute of limitations for a premises liability claim?
- Do businesses have the responsibility to provide security?
- What is dram shop liability?
- What are unique issues to a claim regarding a dog attack?
About Hach & Rose
- What made you want to become an attorney?
- How does it make you feel to know you’ve made a difference in a client’s life?
- How does your experience working in a building trades union influence how you practice law?
- How would you like your career to be remembered?
- Is there a case you handled in the last few years that stands out?
- What honors have you and/or your firm achieved?
- How many of your cases actually wind up in court?
- Can I contact you with questions about my case?
- Do you have a case that stands out as particularly memorable?
- How do you define your role as an attorney?
- Feelings after a successful case
- What is most rewarding about being an attorney?
- Relationships with past clients
- How does Hach & Rose see clients differently from other firms?
- How does Hach & Rose treat people differently from other firms?
- What is the most rewarding case you have handled?
- What are the ideals behind Hach & Rose?
- What made you decide to become an attorney? – Michael Rose
- What is the most rewarding part of being an attorney?
- What made you decide to become an attorney? – David Cheverie
- Why should someone choose Hach & Rose?
- Why should I choose Hach & Rose?
Common Questions About Personal Injury Lawsuits
- How much is my case worth?
- What are some common mistakes people make after an injury?
- What do I need to consider before I hire an attorney for the first time?
- What role does a personal injury attorney serve for society at large?
- Can I pursue a personal injury case and a workers’ compensation case at the same time from the same accident?
- Do I have to file a lawsuit if I hire an attorney?
- Do insurance companies hire private detectives to monitor an injured person’s activities?
- Does the insurance company take my life situation into account?
- How can I afford to retain a personal injury lawyer?
- How do I know how much my personal injury claim is worth?
- How do you determine the value of an injury?
- Are there punitive damages in a personal injury case in New York?
- Why should I consider filing a lawsuit sooner rather than later?
- Why does selecting a “trial firm” matter?
- Why shouldn’t I just work with the insurance company after my accident?
- Why are some cases awarded so much money?
- I have been injured. Why should I hire an attorney experienced with insurance companies?
- What role does social media play in an accident case?
- How do you quantify economic damages in a personal injury case?
- What is a third party lawsuit?
- How can I tell exactly what my case is worth?
- What type of documentation should I bring to a consultation?
- How do you put a number on pain and suffering?
- If I’m partially responsible for an accident, am I still entitled to recover?
- How much does it cost to see an attorney?
- How are jury verdicts important?
- In what ways can a Municipality be held liable for my accident?
- What is the deadline to file a notice of claim?
- What is a notice of claim?
- What is a Municipality?
- What is the first thing you do if you are hurt on city property?
- What information is important at the scene of an accident?
Car Accidents Questions & Answers
- Are there any special laws I need to know about in New York if I am involved in a car accident?
- What are No-Fault Benefits?
- What can you tell me about liability in motor vehicle accidents?
- What are some accidents caused by defective vehicles?