Evan Bane is a trial attorney dedicated to getting victims of catastrophic personal injuries, medical malpractice, and construction accidents compensated for the harms they have suffered. He is involved in all stages of litigation from inception through trial and works tirelessly to ensure that his clients receive maximum compensation for their injuries. As a result of his significant trial results and settlements, he has been selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
Mr. Bane graduated magna cum laude from New York Law School, where he was a member of the Law Review, Moot Court Association, and winner of the New York City Bar Association Moot Court Competition, Best Brief, Best Oral Advocate, and Alfred L. Rose Student Achievement awards.
Mr. Bane is admitted to the New York and New Jersey bars.
Awards and Associations
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2019, 2020, 2021
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- New York Law School – Juris Doctor and LL.M. in Taxation
- Winner – New York City Bar Association Moot Court Competition
- Winner – Best Brief
- Winner – Best Oral Advocate
- Member – Moot Court Association
- Member – Law Review
- Temple University – B.A. in Psychology