New York Work Injury Claim Attorneys
If you were hurt in an accident at work that was caused by recklessness or negligence on the part of your employer, you could be able to secure compensation beyond worker’s compensation. Workers have the right to a safe workplace, and if their safety is compromised, the business could be held accountable. The experienced New York work injury attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP have the experience you need on your side.
We are committed to helping injured workers in New York get the compensation they need to pay their bills, lost wages, and other expenses. We are also determined to help make workplaces in our city and state safer for everyone. One way to do that is to hold employers accountable for the neglect of safety standards, ignoring proper protocols, prioritizing profits over employee safety, and other egregious actions that cause workers harm.
Our team of experienced New York work injury claim lawyers is here to help you with your work injury claim. Schedule your FREE consultation with us by calling (212) 779-0057, filling out a contact form, or chatting with us live today.
Why Do I Need an Attorney?
Employers will often fight back aggressively against injury claims, especially when they are accused of negligence. They will often try to protect their own financial interests above anything else. They may claim that you were responsible for your own injuries or may deny that their actions were responsible for what happened. Because the laws regarding workplace injury and compensation are so complex, it is critical to have an experienced attorney on your side. Your attorney will need to investigate the accident, collect evidence that your employer was negligent, and gather medical records showing your injuries were caused by this accident. This requires the experience of a knowlegeable team that has handled these cases in the past.
Why Choose Hach & Rose, LLP?
The worker rights lawyers at Hach & Rose, LLP have over 100 years of experience helping injured workers in New York. We have earned a reputation aggressive representation on behalf of our clients, and we’ve secured massive verdicts and settlements on their behalf. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means that you won’t owe us anything unless we win your case. Our consultations are always free and 100% confidential, so there is no risk for you to reach out to us to tell us your story.
Cases We Handle
Work injuries can occur in several different ways depending on the job. These are a few types of work-related injuries:
- Slip and fall: If you have suffered a fall because of unsafe working conditions caused by someone else’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation. This is one of the most common types of workplace injury.
- Overexertion: Lifting boxes overhead, pushing/pulling crates, carrying heavy objects, walking/moving for too long without a break, or working under conditions of extreme weather or hunger or thirst can result in serious injuries. Complications with overexertion often occur because of inadequate instruction and hazardous working conditions.
- Equipment related accidents: Being struck by a heavy object or being caught in between two objects can lead to severe injuries. This is often caused by faulty equipment or poor training in how to use it.
- Toxic chemical exposure: Employees who work with dangerous chemicals can suffer exposure if their protective gear or other safety equipment is inadequate.
- Workplace explosions: Employers are responsible for implementing safety programs to prevent possible fires or explosions.
- Workplace violence: Employers are also responsible for ensuring that the workplace is free from acts of violence or sexual harassment. If you have been harmed in your place of work due to a violent attack, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Heat exposure: Requiring workers to perform their jobs in extreme heat can cause serious injuries like heat stroke or heat exhaustion which can lead to dizziness, confusion, and nausea. Employers should protect their workers from working in extreme heat.
If you have suffered from an injury due to your business’s negligence, you are entitled to monetary compensation. Contact an attorney today to go forward with your claim.
If you or a loved one has hurt in a workplace accident caused by the careless actions of an employer or the negligent actions of a third-party contractor, contact the experienced and dedicated attorneys at Hach & Rose, LLP at (212) 779-0057 to schedule your free case evaluation today. Learn about your rights and your options going forward with a work injury claim. Get the best attorneys to represent you today. Find peace of mind and ensure the best possible outcome for your case.