New York OSHA Complaints Attorneys
If you have an OSHA complaint against your employer, turn to a law firm with the right skill and experience to help you. In New York, Hach & Rose, LLP has built a reputation for protecting workers in all industries, and they are ready to help you.
OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) was created by Congress in 1970 to assure safe working conditions. This administration sets regulation standards and provides education and training to ensure employees are not at risk in their working environment. Under OSHA, an employee or worker can report any threats to their safety because of their work environment. OSHA is then tasked with ensuring that companies comply with federal and state laws regarding workplace safety. Employers cannot hire people and expect them to work in dangerous or unsafe conditions, and OSHA makes sure the needs of employees are met.
Employers are responsible for providing a healthy and safe work environment. OSHA fines companies for safety violations and injuries. If you or a loved one has gotten hurt or is working in a dangerous or unsafe condition, you can be compensated for any injuries you have suffered. The New York OSHA complaint lawyers at Hach & Rose, LLP can help you get that compensation, and ensure that your claim is filed correctly. To learn more about how we can help, schedule a free consultation with us today by calling (212) 779-0057.
Why Do I Need an Attorney?
If your employer violated OSHA safety regulations and you were hurt as a result, you have the right to take legal action. Before filing a complaint against your employer, you will want to have an attorney who understands OSHA regulations and who knows how to hold companies accountable for failing to follow them. Your health, your livelihood, and your future depend on getting results, so don’t trust your case to just any attorney. Choose a firm with the right experience and drive to get results for you.
Why Choose Hach & Rose, LLP?
The experienced worker rights attorneys at Hach & Rose, LLP have over 100 years of combined experience helping injured workers in New York City and across the state. We understand the specific rules and regulations set forth by OSHA, and we believe that employers have a responsibility to follow them and keep their employees safe. When they fail to do so, innocent workers and their families often suffer as a result. We are here to make sure that you get the knowledgeable legal representation you deserve, and together, we can make sure that other workers are not harmed in the future by the employer’s blatant disregard for the rules.
Cases We Handle
When a company violates OSHA’s safety standards, employees could be severely injured as a result. The regulations are intended to prevent injuries to employees, and some of the most important standards include:
- Fall protection: Falls are the most common causes of serious work-related injuries and death. Employers must provide a workplace that prevents employees from falling from platforms or elevated work stations.
- Respiratory protection: In cases where employees need to work in an environment with limited oxygen or harmful dust/fog, employers must ensure proper respirators to avoid injuries.
- Noise regulation: Because of possible hearing damage, noise levels must be regulated to prevent injury.
- Prevent exposure to high levels of substances like asbestos and lead: OSHA strictly regulates exposure to chemicals or harmful substances. Employers must label chemicals and ensure that respiratory hazards in the workplace are evaluated for safety.
- Electrical, wiring method, components, and equipment: By following certain standards, employers have to ensure that workers are not exposed to dangers like electric shock, electrocution, fires, or explosions. They also have to ensure that employees are properly trained to handle potentially dangerous equipment that involves electricity and wiring.
Employees have the right to a safe workplace, and they can expect their employer to follow OSHA standards. If you feel like one of these standards was violated by your employer, and you were injured as a result, contact Hach & Rose, LLP right away for help.
If you or a loved one has been injured at work due to an OSHA safety violation on the part of your employer, contact the experienced and skilled attorneys at Hach & Rose, LLP to discuss your claim. Schedule your free case evaluation today by calling us at (212) 779-0057. We are here to listen to your story and will work with you to hold any employer who violates OSHA safety regulations accountable for injuries that workers may suffer. We’re here to help you and protect the workers that make our community so strong. Let us stand up for you and help you make things right.