New York Employment Discrimination Attorneys
Hach & Rose, LLP aggressively represents employees who have been discriminated against on the basis of race, age, gender, nation of origin, disability, or other factors. It is illegal to discriminate in hiring, discharge, promotion, referral, or other facets of employment. The Equal Protection Clause established by the Fourteenth Amendment limits the power of the state and the federal government to discriminate in employment practices by treating former, current, or possible future employees based on membership in a group. In turn, the federal and state governments have statutes that constrain discrimination in the private sector as well. If you feel like you have been treated differently and unfairly at work, you can get monetary compensation from your injuries.
If you or a loved one has suffered from employment discrimination, it’s time to hold the company or business responsible. You can take action to protect yourself and your future and could prevent this type of discrimination from happening to others. Contact the New York employment discrimination lawyers Hach & Rose, LLP to discuss your rights, legal options, and everything to know to work with us.
Why Choose Hach & Rose, LLP?
Filing a discrimination claim against your employer can be a daunting and stressful decision. With the right legal team on your side, you will likely feel empowered and can regain a measure of justice for what you’ve been through. The New York discrimination attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP are here to fight for you and hold employers accountable when they discriminate against employees like you.
We are always available to sit down with you, listen to your story, and advise you on the best course of action. Our consultations are always 100% confidential, so you can speak with a knowledgeable member of our team without fear of retaliation from anyone. We want to get you justice, and we’ll fight tirelessly to get you the compensation that you are owed for your employment discrimination claim.
Cases We Handle
Our team of New York worker’s rights attorneys has extensive experience fighting against businesses both large and small. We have the resources needed to hold these companies accountable for their actions, and we have the skill needed to prove your claim. We are prepared to help you if you experienced discrimination due to:
- Sexual orientation
Employment discrimination can occur in many situations, including:
- Excluding potential employees during hiring: Excluding possible employees during the hiring process due to any of the reasons named above is unacceptable. If you believe you have been discriminated against, you could be entitled to compensation.
- Denying certain employees compensation/benefits: If you have been denied certain benefits because of sexual orientation or any other reason mentioned above, contact an attorney for help today.
- Paying equally qualified employees in the same position different salaries: This is a common form of discrimination usually involving gender. However, it can happen in any context. If you are being underpaid compared to an equally qualified employee working in the same position, contact an attorney.
- Denying use of company facilities: Limiting or excluding employee access to company facilities based on the characteristics mentioned above is not permitted.
- Discrimination regarding promotions or layoffs: If you feel like you have been denied a promotion or got laid off as opposed to someone less qualified than you because of your race, gender, sexual orientation, or any other discriminatory reason, find an attorney that can help.
If you have been discriminated against at your job, fight for justice for yourself and others that might be victims in the future. By holding companies responsible for their actions, you will make sure that no one else finds themselves in a similarly degrading situation. Don’t let yourself be a victim of discrimination. Job-related decisions should never be made depending on sex, race, religion, or any other arbitrary characteristic. Contact an attorney today.
Contact a New York Employment Discrimination Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been discriminated against in the workplace it’s time to take action. Contact us at (212) 779-0057 today to discuss your case with a knowledgeable member of our team. Hach & Rose, LLP is here to help you if you’ve been discriminated against by your employer. We want to help you see that justice is served, and we are here to protect your right to a safe workplace. Don’t let these unfair actions cost you everything. Contact us to schedule a confidential case evaluation.