New York Truck Accident Lawyers
Large commercial trucks fulfill an extremely important role in our economy, transporting trillions of dollars worth of goods and cargo across our nation’s highways every year. Unfortunately, because of their size and weight, these vehicles can place other drivers on the road at risk of suffering a serious injury or worse in the event of an accident. Because of the terrible impact that these types of injuries can have on an individual’s life, those who are hurt in a truck accident may be entitled to pursue financial compensation for their losses.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a truck accident, we can help you take action. Contact the New York truck accident lawyers of Hach & Rose, LLP, at (212) 779-0057 today to speak with a qualified legal professional about the possible merits of legal action in your case.
How We Can Help
Large commercial trucks are some of the most dangerous vehicles on our nation’s roadways. Therefore, a failure to exercise appropriate care and caution with these vehicles can put unsuspecting motorists at risk of being involved in devastating accidents. At Hach & Rose, LLP, we have the experience necessary to represent clients in cases involving:
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Truck Defect / Malfunction
- Trucking Company Negligence
- Truck Driver Error / Negligence
- No-Zone Truck Accidents
- Garbage Truck Accidents
No one who suffers an injury in a truck accident for which they were not at fault should have to bear the burdens of another party’s negligence or recklessness. A successful civil lawsuit may help you secure the financial assistance you need to pay for medical bills, lost wages, and other losses.
Example Motor Vehicle Accident Results
- $8,000,000 jury verdict for passenger on motorcycle involved in collision with car
- $2,300,000 jury verdict for pedestrian struck by New York City Transit Authority Bus
- $995,000 arbitration award for husband and wife in automobile accident
- $1,350,000 settlement for man injured in collision with tractor trailor
- $2,225,000 settlement for client in car accident
- $1,700,000 settlement for motorcycle driver in collision with car door
- $2,500,000 settlement for motor vehicle occupant involved in workplace accident
- $2,178,000 jury verdict for union member involved in a car accident
- $1,300,000 settlement during trial for woman involved in intersection collision
- $500,000 settlement for young woman struck by automobile
Click here to view more results obtained by the attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a truck accident, do not delay seeking legal counsel. Contact the NY personal injury attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP, by calling (212) 779-0057 today to discuss your case with an experienced member of our legal team.