New York Construction Accident Lawyer
Construction injuries are often serious and can have repercussions that last the rest of your life. Amidst the pain, stress, and confusion caused by a construction accident, knowing what to do or who to turn to can be difficult. Fortunately, the New York construction accident lawyers at Hach & Rose, LLP, are here to help you. Skilled litigators and negotiators, we look forward to aiding you in your search for justice.
How a New York construction accident attorney can help
Second to seeking medical attention, hiring a lawyer is the most important decision you can make if you are injured. Without the assistance of a skilled attorney, you may have tremendous difficulty in winning a settlement. An experienced construction accident lawyer in New York has handled cases like yours before and can offer you sound legal advice on how you should move forward.
Additionally, construction accident attorneys in New York can help you in the following ways:
- Understanding the law. After sustaining an injury, the last thing you should have to worry about is understanding New York construction liability law. A knowledgeable construction accident attorney can explain construction law to you in an easily accessible manner.
- Making sure you are within the statute of limitations. One of the most important reasons you need to hire a construction accident lawyer is to make sure you file within the time period allotted by the statute of limitations. For a personal injury claim, you have three years to file in New York.
- Assessing your case. Knowing the strength of your case before getting involved in a legal battle can save you time and money. An experienced NYC personal injury law firm can review your case and point out any strengths or weaknesses.
- Filing a lawsuit. Unless you are a lawyer yourself, filing a lawsuit can be difficult. In order to submit your claim, forms must be properly filled out and delivered to the right court. The right team of construction accident attorneys can make sure your lawsuit is filed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Building a strategy. A dedicated group of lawyers can help you create a sound strategy.
For More Information
To learn more about the ways an experienced lawyer can help you with your case, and what sets our law firm apart, contact the New York personal injury attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP, today at (212) 779-0057.