By: John A. Blyth
Car accidents injure millions and kill thousands of Americans each year. Automobile accidents are also the leading cause of brain and spinal cord injury in the United States. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car, truck, bus, or motorcycle accident, we suggest that you contact an experienced auto accident attorney as soon as possible. Because of the devastating impact automobile accident injuries can have on someone’s life, victims often pursue personal injury claims to recover compensation. It is important to speak to an attorney because they can help ascertain if the accident was caused by the negligence of another driver.
Hach & Rose, LLP, specializes in the representation of those injured in automobile accidents. We make certain that the proper experts for your car accidents are hired.
Examples of our results include:
- $8,000,000 – Jury verdict obtained for the victim of a motorcycle accident.
- $2,500,000 – Settlement for a worker who was killed while being driven in a car from a company parking lot.
- $1,350,000 – For a man injured in an automobile collision with a tractor trailer whose operator was driving under the influence of alcohol.
- $2,225,000 – Settlement obtained for an engineer who was injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- $500,000 – For a woman injured in an automobile accident who had a prior injury to the same body part she injured in the accident
- $400,000 – Jury verdict for woman injured in a car accident. She sustained back injury but did not report it to her doctors for nine months following the accident.
At Hach & Rose, LLP, our New York City car accident lawyers will fight to obtain the compensation you deserve following an auto accident. To speak to a member of our team and learn more about what we may be able to do to help you, please contact our legal team at (212) 779-0057.