Text Us

Can I sue again if I am unhappy with outcome of my first case?

When a person files a lawsuit without having a full record of injury expenses or does not receive the amount of compensation they were expecting, they may wish to sue again for more compensation. However, this is not allowed. Any settlements or awards provided for an injury are final. If a person needs more money for their injuries or is unhappy with the amount they received, they may be out of options.

Because of this limitation, it is important that when you file a civil lawsuit you seek the full range of compensation that you may eventually require. A skilled and experienced attorney can help you to identify these needs. Contact the New York City personal injury lawyers of Hach & Rose, LLP, at (212) 779-0057.

SEO for Lawyers