Text Us

Video FAQ: How do I pay medical expenses if I’m hurt in an accident?

In this new video FAQ, Hach & Rose, LLP attorney Michael Rose discusses the different ways that a person injured in an accident can pay for their medical expenses. Among others, he discusses resources like worker’s compensation and no-fault insurance. If you’ve been injured in New York, you deserve a lawyer with experience helping others in your situation. Call our team today at (212) 779-0057 today.

SEO for Lawyers