Text Us

Video FAQ: What should a person do if they’ve been involved in a construction accident?

Hach & Rose, LLP attorney Halina Radchenko discusses the immediate steps to take if a person’s been involved in a construction accident, including how to document injuries and details of the accident. Contact our team of experienced personal injury lawyers at (212) 779-0057 if you have been hurt in New York and need legal counsel.

SEO for Lawyers