Text Us

New Video FAQ: What should I do if I’m involved in a slip and fall?

In a new video FAQ, Hach & Rose, LLP attorney Halina Radchenko discusses what you should do if you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall accident caused by another person’s negligence. Contact us at (212) 779-0057 to speak with one of our experienced attorneys today.

SEO for Lawyers