Text Us

New Video FAQ: Do I Need a New York Lawyer if I am injured while visiting from out of state?

If you are hurt while visiting New York from out of town, you likely have questions about who to turn to for legal help. Do you need a lawyer who is based in New York to help you with your injury claim? In this new video FAQ, Hach & Rose, LLP attorney Michael Rose answers the question for you. Watch the video above for the answer, and call us at (212) 779-0057 to schedule a consultation with us today.

SEO for Lawyers