Text Us

New Video FAQ: If I’m injured on the job, what type of attorney should I contact first?

In a new video FAQ, Hach & Rose, LLP attorney Michael Rose discusses workplace injuries and what type of attorney you should contact. To find out the answer to this question, watch the video above. Have you been hurt on the job? Contact the New York workplace accident lawyers at Hach & Rose, LLP for help at (212) 779-0057 today.

SEO for Lawyers