Text Us

Video FAQ: If I am working and am involved in a car accident, am I entitled to workers compensation or no-fault insurance compensation?

In a new video FAQ, attorney Michael Rose discusses the types of compensation that might be available to you if you were hurt in a car accident while at work or while driving a company vehicle for a work-related errand or task. Watch the video above and view more video FAQs. Contact our experienced New York car accident lawyers at (212) 779-0057 for help today.

SEO for Lawyers