Text Us

New Video FAQ: “If I have a personal injury case, what experts should my attorney hire?”

In a new video FAQ, Attorney Michael Rose discusses the types of experts that an attorney will bring in if you have a personal injury claim. Depending on the nature of your accident claim, an experienced law firm like Hach & Rose, LLP will have trusted experts that will be able to bring their experience and insights into the cause of your accident, the injuries you suffered, and your ability to work or support your family moving forward. Watch the video above to learn more, and contact us at (212) 779-0057 to talk to a member of our team today.

SEO for Lawyers