Text Us

New Video FAQ: “Who Can File A Lawsuit Against A Nursing Home”

In a new Video FAQ, attorney John Blyth discusses nursing home abuse and who is eligible to file claims against an elder care provider. The New York City nursing home abuse lawyers of Hach & Rose, LLP are here to help you if your loved one has suffered neglect or abuse at the hands of a nursing home employee or another party. Call us at (212)-779-0057 to take immediate action to protect your loved one.

SEO for Lawyers