Text Us

New Video FAQ: What should I do if an elderly loved one is injured in an accident?

Hach & Rose, LLP, has released a new video FAQ about injuries to the elderly. In the video, we discuss what steps to take if an elderly loved one is hurt in an accident.

If your loved one has been injured in an accident, the New York City personal injury attorneys of Hach & Rose, LLP may be able to help you seek compensation for the medical costs associated with the injury. Call our offices at (212) 779-0057 to learn more about your legal options.

SEO for Lawyers