Brandon Cotter, Trial Attorney
Brandon Cotter is trial lawyer who specializes in complex personal injury cases for those who have been significantly injured. He takes pride in only representing injured victims against some of the largest companies in the world. He vigorously represents those who have been injured in construction accidents, car accidents, premises accidents, and product liability cases. Throughout the course of his career, he has obtained tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients.
As a result of his efforts, he has been given numerous awards, including Who’s Who in America and the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40. In addition, he has been named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Top 100 Registry, Lawyers of Distinction, and the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 under 40.
Brandon went to Syracuse College of Law, where he was a winner of the New York State Trial Competition, received the Travis D. Lewin Excellence in Advocacy Award, and was elected to the Order of the Barristers.
Awards and Associations
- Who’s Who in America 2019, 2020
- Top 100 Registry Attorney of the Year 2020
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 – 2019, 2020
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Lawyers of Distinction 2019
- Hudson Valley Magazine Top Attorneys 2017, 2018
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 Under 40 – 2018, 2019
- Order of The Barristers
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers – Travis D. Lewin Award 2010; Excellence in Advocacy Award, 2010
- American Bar Association
- New York State
- Southern District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- Syracuse University College of Law – Juris Doctor
- Winner – New York State Trial Competition
- Illinois Wesleyan University – B.A. in Political Science