With more than 20 years of experience, Aaron Haimowitz specializes in complex construction litigation and cases involving catastrophic injuries. He spent many years working as an in-house attorney for a construction firm, which gives him unique insight to handling personal injury cases on behalf of individuals. His varied career has allowed him to gain experience from all sides of litigation. In his work at Hach & Rose, Mr. Haimowitz uses this rare perspective to gain greater insight into how each participant in a litigation strategizes to achieve the best results for his clients. An active member of the legal community, Mr. Haimowitz is a respected mentor and speaker.
Awards and Associations
- American Bar Association.
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
- New York State Bar Association.
- New York City Bar Association.
- Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS®)
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University – Juris Doctor
- Hofstra University – Bachelor of Business Administration